© Andrew Wallace, The Baggy Cantona, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

Monday, May 04, 2015

The Pants Project - Month 4

Month 4 already and this month i can really feel a difference in the way my clothes are fitting, i packed away my 48 inch waist jeans this week and got out the 44's i have had for 3 years and never worn, they still had the labels on, still the Cantona is no where near baggy but i am getting closer (sort of, 49 weeks to go), this month i can see a visual difference with my back, the next job is to start strengthening my core muscles to work on that belly fat...




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations ! 76.2cm - that is amazing. Well done I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mother-in-Law thank you , that means a lot to me.

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome here, please refrain from anything which may be deemed as illegal, as this is an open blog please also no profanity or adult content. Ta.