© Andrew Wallace, The Baggy Cantona, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Exercise - Days 34-36

The problem with diets and people on diets is they only speak about the positives they are doing never the negatives, in my blogs i want to be as honest as possible, i need the people who read it to not only take some sort of inspiration away but also act as my conscience, you are the ones following my journey you understand the bold statements i have made and will be able to pick up on any hypocrisy within my musings and hopefully take me task for it.

Therefore yesterday i did no walking, no exercise, didn't hit my TDEE, i went to work, went home and sat in front of the tv all night, i did get an early night though which is a healthy thing to do i suppose.

Why no walking, i couldn't be bothered to be honest, and it is not like i didn't have the time available i just preferred not to.

This is the first time since i started this lifestyle change that i have not hit my daily goals (except when i had the Man Flu), so what is going on, am i at that point every dieter gets to when they see positive results and start taking their foot off the peddle, eye off the goal, i don't know.

I even heard myself procrastinating yesterday saying to myself 'do double tomorrow' and thought 'well i did 12000 yesterday so i have 2000 in the bank.'

I have already taken to also not blogging every day, but i think this is more to do with the initial excitement wearing off and now i am settling into a blog when i have something i want to share or say pattern.

Am i in a slump? I know from previous diets the first month goes quickly, steaming on, full of self motivation and then the slump happens, i become a bit complacent.  The food side has not changed i am still on track with that, i just can't be faffed with walking about everywhere every day.

So by blogging about it I can reboot, re-assess and get back onto the matter in hand and that is my own personal fitness, tonight i am going to spin, remember the spin bike, blogged about all the way back in week one, well tonight i am jumping on it, going to spin for 30 minutes and see what happens.  If i can't be bothered right now with keeping up the 10,000 steps every single day i have to substitute it with something else.

So i'll let you know how i got on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome here, please refrain from anything which may be deemed as illegal, as this is an open blog please also no profanity or adult content. Ta.